News & Events
Help / FAQ
- How Do I Register?
- Registering is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Click on "Join / Signup" from the menu.
- Choose a User ID and Password following instructions provided.
- Press the Create button.
- You will then be presented with an ADD form to add your profile.
- That's all there is to it! :)
- How Do I Find A Match?
- It is very easy to search our database. You can use any or all fields to define your search. But it's recommended to only use a few parameters so as to narrow your search.
- How Do I Upload My Picture?
- When you are creating your profile you will choose to upload an image. Your photo will be chosen from your hard drive and uploaded to our server.
Your photo must be less than Max. 20000 bytes. The width of your image should be no larger than 350. You will specify the width and height within your record to be sure the photo will display correctly and so your page will be fast loading.
The script will rename your .gif or .jpg file to correspond to your record.
To change your graphic you would just upload a new .gif or .jpg file. You will need to reload the page in your browser to see the latest upload.
- How Do I Modify My Profile?
- After you have registered and created a profile:
- Click "Modify" and search by your username.
- Your profile will appear with your current data showing in all fields.
- Make any changes you would like and then Click on "Modify Record" to save.
- Does It Cost To Join?
- No! This service is FREE! And who knows, you just may find that special someone. We certainly hope so. :)
- How Do I Send a Message?
- If you are logged in as a member you will see the option to "Send Email" within each record.
You will be presented with a form which will send you message to the member of choice. Your email address will remain private. You should however include your Nickname within the email so that the member will know who to reply to.
Please note: To retain your privacy it is recommended you use our site to access the member's record to send your reply.
Once you feel comfortable with this member you can then choose to email directly with them. The choice is yours, but please be careful and take precautions.
[ Back to Top ]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Copy & Copyright © 2004 - Creative Computing. All rights reserved.